May the roof above us never fall in
And may we good companions beneath it never fall out.

~Irish blessing


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scrapbook #2: Kitchens

Following on from bathrooms last week, a few kitchen favourites...

 El Mueble

 Domino

Source: unknown 

Madelaine Felkay's apartment via From Me to You

Source: unknown

Source: unknown

Cottage Living

Via Small Place Style

Source: unknown


Via Desire to Inspire

Via Feel Inspired


Milk and Honey Home

Anna Spiro

Art and Decoration

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, my favs. Unknown three, milk and honey and small space style. Totally unlike my kitchen! Uh oh, hope I can't feel a spate of home decorating coming on. I'd better stop visiting you (only joking - sort of but I'll be back).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rustic kitchens. Some kitchens these days seem very antiseptic! The green and white tiles in the herringbone pattern look sensational. I'm keeping that pic in my inspiration file for our kitchen. Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Thanks Alison. I sometimes have to ban myself from looking at too many 'decor' blogs.

    Those green and white herringbone tiles are a real favourite of mine too, Amber. Love you beach house kitchen by the way!

    ReplyDelete