May the roof above us never fall in
And may we good companions beneath it never fall out.

~Irish blessing


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stylish Snooza Dog Beds

I love Snooza dog beds. They're made right here in Melbourne and they are the comfiest, most stylish and easiest to clean dog beds I've come across. Our kelpie cross has a Snooza Cuddler in the mock lambswool and she loves it. I wash the whole thing in the washing machine then put it in the dryer, and though the cream lambswool has greyed a little with age it's still fluffy as ever.

We have a new little man joining our family this weekend - a six year old Staffy that was in need of a home - and to welcome him I thought a nice new comfy bed was in order. I hopped onto the Snooza website and found in addition to all the cool and functional beds they've always had, they have a gorgeous designer line called The Good Dog Range.

I really love this 'Signature' bed below that's part of the range.

But I just know that I'm not diligent enough to keep it this pristine, and it's hard to train a dog to wipe its feet, so I ordered this snuggly 'Jack's Bed' armchair style in Butcher's Stripe fabric.


How cute is the toy pork chop it come's with? Love it, and hope our new addition loves it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment